With a 2 ½ hours drive from Cape Town, there’s 3 routes you can take:
Clanwilliam route – Lambert’s Bay – tar road.
Piketberg route – Redelinghuys – Leipoldtville – gravel road.
Coastal road through Velddrif – Dwarskersbos – Elands Bay– Lambert’s Bay – tar road.
Please read our terms and conditions, and house rules
Terms & Conditions
- 50% Non-refundable deposit to secure booking.
- Reservation Form received.
- Proof of payment received.
- Balance of due amount payable on arrival (cash/eft).
- No credit card facility available.
- Strict adherence to the Noggiklarie House Rules.
Noggiklarie House Rules
- Occupation – from 14:00 (2pm).
- Vacate – latest 10:00 (10am).
- Fires– Only in provided braai areas.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning and keeping the interior neat and must kindly leave it and the premises in the same condition as found.
- Deposits are forfeited at cancellation and no refund is payable should guests vacate earlier.
- The lessee is responsible for the breakages and lost items.
- Only booked-in guest may stay overnight on the premises.
- The full rental is payable upon receipt of the keys by the tenant.
- The lessee accept the risk of damage, injury or less sustained by him/her and/or any occupant of/or visitor to him/her on the leased premises or the premises of which it forms part and herewith indemnifies the agent and the lessor against and claim, resulting from whatever cause, which may be instituted against either of them.
- No smoking allowed inside premises (NON SMOKING).
- No animals allowed inside premises.
- Right of admission reserved.